onsdag 26 april 2017

If I could erase this day...

I wish I could forget this day...that I could erase it from the calender...and pretend it never happened...is it always gonna feel like this...is it always gonna hurt so much.. am I always gonna be afraid that this could happen again...

But i can't erase it.. trust me, I've tried! For r yrs I've tried...but it's no use...that day will always be a part of me...of who I was then and who I am now...who I've become since then....forever changed...

4 yrs ago I never thought we would get through this..or that life would ever get  back to
"normal"...but somehow it does.. .I'm not sure how...but somehow...and in the coming years I hope that I can write that this feeling has faded...so, until then.. .
Xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar